This dish will leave your family begging you for more.
You will need:
- 500g pasta, any type.
- One medium zucchini (baby marrow), chopped.
- One can of mushrooms, diced.
- 500ml pasta sauce, your choice on flavour.
- One cup mozzarella cheese, grated and divided.
- A quarter cup Parmesan cheese, grated.
- One tablespoon Italian seasoning.
ALSO READ: 30-minute-meals spaghetti carbonaraÂ
What to do:
Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add pasta and cook. When there is about two minutes left before the pasta is done, add the zucchini (baby marrow) and mushrooms into pot and cook for the final two minutes then strain.
Preheat your grill on a high heat. Add pasta sauce to pot then add the pasta and vegetable mix into the sauce. Mix well and add a third of a cup of mozzarella cheese into pot; mix well.
Grease a large casserole dish with cooking spray, and then pour pasta mixture into baking dish. Top it off with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Sprinkle Italian seasoning over the top.
Place under the grill and cook for three to five minutes. Watch closely as it can burn quickly. Cooking time depends on oven. When the cheese is bubbly and browning, remove from oven.
- Information obtained from www.allrecipes.com.